رقم العضوية: 2898
الدولة: GB
المشاركات: 117
بمعدل : 0.02 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
naser_mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ForexQuantMe المنتدى : منتدى تداول العملات العالمية العام (الفوركس) Forex
افتراضي رد: سيستم بنكي orderflow forex كل مضرب يحتاجه

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ForexQuantMe نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Math Stats:
If every bar is from 0 -100%
and 50% is Equlibrium point
and price is currently above 75% what would be the bias for that bar? what is the probabilities that price will dip below 50% level again? ..
I see I have a trade from 75% up to 100%

Thats how \I look at the markets.. based on probability and expectation
if this happens .. this should happen..
if else statement
But probability is nothing in the FX market if the prices got hit the opposite point against your order. You may loose many pips before you can revert your losses.
I know that there are 2 tosses of any pair to choose, either to long or to short, but the correct idea is to choose the coorect price at the correct time to go long or short. This mystery, i hope can be covered through studying VWAP or orderflow .
One more thing to ask is there any spefic recommneded site to get the daily VWAP or orederflow reports for currencies ???
Thanx for the contributions raised by you نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عرض البوم صور naser_mohammad  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 07-06-2011, 03:36 PM
naser_mohammad naser_mohammad غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد
افتراضي رد: سيستم بنكي orderflow forex كل مضرب يحتاجه

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة ForexQuantMe نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
Math Stats:
If every bar is from 0 -100%
and 50% is Equlibrium point
and price is currently above 75% what would be the bias for that bar? what is the probabilities that price will dip below 50% level again? ..
I see I have a trade from 75% up to 100%

Thats how \I look at the markets.. based on probability and expectation
if this happens .. this should happen..
if else statement
But probability is nothing in the FX market if the prices got hit the opposite point against your order. You may loose many pips before you can revert your losses.
I know that there are 2 tosses of any pair to choose, either to long or to short, but the correct idea is to choose the coorect price at the correct time to go long or short. This mystery, i hope can be covered through studying VWAP or orderflow .
One more thing to ask is there any spefic recommneded site to get the daily VWAP or orederflow reports for currencies ???
Thanx for the contributions raised by you نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس