الحالة:
ForexQuantMe غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : ForexQuantMe المنتدى : ارشيف الاستراتيجيات
افتراضي رد: سيستم بنكي orderflow forex كل مضرب يحتاجه

الفكره ان نضارب على الارقام ولا نحلل السوق
السوق محلل من قبل المحليلين
مش شغلتي ان احلل بل اضارب

ارد على سوءل من وين نجيب هده الارقام behind the flow forex GOOGLE orderflow or Vwap or POC

في كثير من الشركات و المحليلين عندهم تقارير بنكيه

انا كل يوم اوضع هده الارقام للشباب ليستخدموها

)I'm trying to show you guys that we don't want to be analyst we should focus on Exits and Entries only (Execution only

almost everyone I met on forums is trying to analyze the markets and forgot he is a trader.

Buy the best analyst report and trade it.. stop looking for indicators and start thinking structure.

I don't have much time to answer many questions. cause I'm involved in trading my acct and others. but I will try and post my trades and explain based on the rules
the system I'm providing here is nothing new and is not my invention. it is however, thru years of experience working in forex houses and investments firms I learned that the market has order and moves in sequence.

I posted all the rules for the sequence in this thread. follow it and you will see the difference in your trading.
get a good analyst report and dump all your indicators and focus on entries and exits.

good luck

One Note:
I was raised in the USA, being an Jordanian American. My Arabic ability isn't optimized and for that I apologize for any mistakes while I'm typing and trying explain.

عرض البوم صور ForexQuantMe  
قديم 07-06-2011, 02:22 PM
ForexQuantMe ForexQuantMe غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال
افتراضي رد: سيستم بنكي orderflow forex كل مضرب يحتاجه

الفكره ان نضارب على الارقام ولا نحلل السوق
السوق محلل من قبل المحليلين
مش شغلتي ان احلل بل اضارب

ارد على سوءل من وين نجيب هده الارقام behind the flow forex GOOGLE orderflow or Vwap or POC

في كثير من الشركات و المحليلين عندهم تقارير بنكيه

انا كل يوم اوضع هده الارقام للشباب ليستخدموها

)I'm trying to show you guys that we don't want to be analyst we should focus on Exits and Entries only (Execution only

almost everyone I met on forums is trying to analyze the markets and forgot he is a trader.

Buy the best analyst report and trade it.. stop looking for indicators and start thinking structure.

I don't have much time to answer many questions. cause I'm involved in trading my acct and others. but I will try and post my trades and explain based on the rules
the system I'm providing here is nothing new and is not my invention. it is however, thru years of experience working in forex houses and investments firms I learned that the market has order and moves in sequence.

I posted all the rules for the sequence in this thread. follow it and you will see the difference in your trading.
get a good analyst report and dump all your indicators and focus on entries and exits.

good luck

One Note:
I was raised in the USA, being an Jordanian American. My Arabic ability isn't optimized and for that I apologize for any mistakes while I'm typing and trying explain.