تاريخ التسجيل: Oct 2017
رقم العضوية: 36503
المشاركات: 1
بمعدل : 0.00 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ali ali غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : Eslam97 المنتدى : منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION
افتراضي رد: ما تقيمكم لي شركة freshforex

i have trade with thiss broker "frish forex" with alive acc and seruslly its avery good i can told u about proccicng the orders ITS"STP"
.NO DEALING DISK. u are trade in areal markets and about the MT4 they have its have agood settings in the viwe fo chart and the coler of candel stick
. i have found lowe spred that help me to gain agood profit through sKalping .and about WITHDRAW . its dune throgh the day
evry thing was good with thiss broker and they have agood offer that make u live trading like 101% bouns and customer scervies i will give them 5 stars and they deserve it

عرض البوم صور ali ali  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 31-10-2017, 06:10 PM
ali ali ali ali غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد
افتراضي رد: ما تقيمكم لي شركة freshforex

i have trade with thiss broker "frish forex" with alive acc and seruslly its avery good i can told u about proccicng the orders ITS"STP"
.NO DEALING DISK. u are trade in areal markets and about the MT4 they have its have agood settings in the viwe fo chart and the coler of candel stick
. i have found lowe spred that help me to gain agood profit through sKalping .and about WITHDRAW . its dune throgh the day
evry thing was good with thiss broker and they have agood offer that make u live trading like 101% bouns and customer scervies i will give them 5 stars and they deserve it

رد مع اقتباس