FX-Arabia

جديد المواضيع

الملاحظات

منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION القسم مخصص للحديث عن شركات الوساطة و برامجها و مزاياها و عيوبها و مشاكلها المتعددة..,اراء الاعضاء عن الشركات تعبر عن تجاربهم الشخصية و ليست اراء المنتدى ، FXDD ، XM ، FXPRO ، EXNESS ، Tickmill ميتاتريدر ، ايفون ، منصة ، شركة فوركس ،شركة وساطة ، افضل شركة فوركس ، فوركس بروكر ، فوركس ، الفوركس ، منصة تداول ، افضل منصة .

انا ساعرفكم على شركات الفوركس النصابة في هذا المنتدى الموقر

منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:25 PM   المشاركة رقم: 1
الكاتب
miloud
عضو جديد
الصورة الرمزية miloud

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2011
رقم العضوية: 4468
العمر: 36
المشاركات: 24
بمعدل : 0.01 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
miloud غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION
5 انا ساعرفكم على شركات الفوركس النصابة في هذا المنتدى الموقر

شركة بي فوركسbforex

المقر :

اسرائيل

الهيئه الرقابيه :

لا يوجد

النوع :

BUCK SHOP

بإيجاز شديد هذه الشركة إسرائيلية وتمتاز بالإحتيال العلني أكثر من غيرها وتسرق عملائها بشكل مخيف...

بالإضافة إلى ذلك أنها غير مرخصة ,

وعلى هذا نحذر من التعامل معها مهما كانت المغريات..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة معاذ عودات ; 19-07-2012 الساعة 04:35 PM
عرض البوم صور miloud  
رد مع اقتباس

قديم 22-07-2011, 10:25 PM
miloud miloud غير متواجد حالياً
عضو جديد
5 انا ساعرفكم على شركات الفوركس النصابة في هذا المنتدى الموقر

شركة بي فوركسbforex

المقر :

اسرائيل

الهيئه الرقابيه :

لا يوجد

النوع :

BUCK SHOP

بإيجاز شديد هذه الشركة إسرائيلية وتمتاز بالإحتيال العلني أكثر من غيرها وتسرق عملائها بشكل مخيف...

بالإضافة إلى ذلك أنها غير مرخصة ,

وعلى هذا نحذر من التعامل معها مهما كانت المغريات..

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة معاذ عودات ; 19-07-2012 الساعة 04:35 PM.
رد مع اقتباس

قديم 22-07-2011, 10:32 PM   المشاركة رقم: 2
الكاتب
المسلم أمره لله
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية المسلم أمره لله

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
رقم العضوية: 310
المشاركات: 5,822
بمعدل : 1.15 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
المسلم أمره لله غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : miloud المنتدى : منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION
افتراضي رد: انا ساعرفكم على شركات الفوركس النصابة في هذا المنتدى الموقر

بارك الله فيك أخي و جزاك كل خير
وجب التحذير
بالتوفيق

التوقيع

قال الله تعالى :وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِي فَإِنَّ لَهُ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا وَنَحْشُرُهُ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ أَعْمَى. طه/124

&&**&&**&&**&&**

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
أخي المسلم
فضلا لا أمرا انتبه انشاء ليست هي ان شاء الله

عرض البوم صور المسلم أمره لله  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:32 PM
المسلم أمره لله المسلم أمره لله غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

بارك الله فيك أخي و جزاك كل خير
وجب التحذير
بالتوفيق

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:40 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
الكاتب
miloud
عضو جديد
الصورة الرمزية miloud

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
miloud غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : miloud المنتدى : منتدى شركات الوساطة و برامج التداول و موقع اف اكس كوميشن FXCOMMISSION

No Rating
Date of Post:2011-03-25
Review:Bforex holds its client funds at DBS Singapore, a rock solid Singapore bank strictly regulated by the country's Monetary Authority.
The moral of the story: Don't trust a broker just because of the reputation of its banker. Do your own checks, and read the FPA reviews for goodness sake.

2010-11-28 1Star
I opened a Bforex account in Sep 2010. Their PROFIT platform is dreadful, very CPU-intensive. Then in fast markets, I got this error message "There was an error in opening position. The quote has changed. Please try again." Compare this to their claims on their webpage "Fast execution and no slippage, No re-quotes ever!" What a joke!

So I decided to switch over to their MT4 platform. About this time, there was a confirmed SCAM finding against Bforex in FPA, So I decided to play safe and withdraw all my funds. I submitted my withdraw funds request on 13 October 2010, and received my funds on 29 October, after 16 DAYS! Compare that to their claims on their website of "Superfast withdrawals!" If this is superfast, I dare not imagine what is slow!

What is worse is that after I submitted my withdrawal request, I was harrassed by my Account Manager. He kept emailing to ask me why I did not want to trade and make money. Then he emailed this to me:

Bforex [ I WILL NEED YOU TO SPEAK TO ME ON THE PHONE IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE WITHDRAWEL. VERY STRANGE, CANNOT REACH YOU AND DON'T KNOW YOU
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEALLING ROOM tel +41-22-533-1268
AND ASK FOR ME ] Bforex

I did not like the rude tone and accusations. This is what I replied:

Yong [ helo bforex. i am not pleased with this. why you hassle me when i make a withdraw funds? i deposit by bank wire, you transfer back to my same bank. what is the problem??
you are wrong, you have called me before and we spoke on phone once. so has your colleage alejandro called me twice before. so do not say "very strange".
now u want to call me on my phone that i think need to get repaired. anyway it is my spare phone number only and i do not give my main phone number to outsiders. i try to call u on the number you gave me but it does not work. you better check it.
i have sent you all the documents and u already said it was all right in the earlier email. i think u had better return me my funds without any further delay or requests.
that is all i have to say. ] Yong

It is a relief to me that I managed to get my funds back. And further confirmation of the good work FPA has done to highlight all these SCAM brokers. If you want to risk putting your money with SCAM brokers, you have only yourself to blame if things go wrong.

عرض البوم صور miloud  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:40 PM
عضو جديد

No Rating
Date of Post:2011-03-25
Review:Bforex holds its client funds at DBS Singapore, a rock solid Singapore bank strictly regulated by the country's Monetary Authority.
The moral of the story: Don't trust a broker just because of the reputation of its banker. Do your own checks, and read the FPA reviews for goodness sake.

2010-11-28 1Star
I opened a Bforex account in Sep 2010. Their PROFIT platform is dreadful, very CPU-intensive. Then in fast markets, I got this error message "There was an error in opening position. The quote has changed. Please try again." Compare this to their claims on their webpage "Fast execution and no slippage, No re-quotes ever!" What a joke!

So I decided to switch over to their MT4 platform. About this time, there was a confirmed SCAM finding against Bforex in FPA, So I decided to play safe and withdraw all my funds. I submitted my withdraw funds request on 13 October 2010, and received my funds on 29 October, after 16 DAYS! Compare that to their claims on their website of "Superfast withdrawals!" If this is superfast, I dare not imagine what is slow!

What is worse is that after I submitted my withdrawal request, I was harrassed by my Account Manager. He kept emailing to ask me why I did not want to trade and make money. Then he emailed this to me:

Bforex [ I WILL NEED YOU TO SPEAK TO ME ON THE PHONE IN ORDER TO PROCESS THE WITHDRAWEL. VERY STRANGE, CANNOT REACH YOU AND DON'T KNOW YOU
PLEASE CONTACT THE DEALLING ROOM tel +41-22-533-1268
AND ASK FOR ME ] Bforex

I did not like the rude tone and accusations. This is what I replied:

Yong [ helo bforex. i am not pleased with this. why you hassle me when i make a withdraw funds? i deposit by bank wire, you transfer back to my same bank. what is the problem??
you are wrong, you have called me before and we spoke on phone once. so has your colleage alejandro called me twice before. so do not say "very strange".
now u want to call me on my phone that i think need to get repaired. anyway it is my spare phone number only and i do not give my main phone number to outsiders. i try to call u on the number you gave me but it does not work. you better check it.
i have sent you all the documents and u already said it was all right in the earlier email. i think u had better return me my funds without any further delay or requests.
that is all i have to say. ] Yong

It is a relief to me that I managed to get my funds back. And further confirmation of the good work FPA has done to highlight all these SCAM brokers. If you want to risk putting your money with SCAM brokers, you have only yourself to blame if things go wrong.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:44 PM   المشاركة رقم: 4
الكاتب
miloud
عضو جديد
الصورة الرمزية miloud

البيانات

الإتصالات
الحالة:
miloud غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

FPA Scam Confirmation against BForex.com | Guilty Date of Post:2010-08-26
Review:2010-10-13 The FPA Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed this complaint.

I would like to respond to the two points you mentioned implying my trades were illegitimate:

1) Your terms and conditions define scalping as the following:

Any transaction closed within 120 seconds from opening time shall be regarded as "Scalping".

I respect your definition of scalping and have honoured this during all my trades placed with all Bforex companies. All my trades have been open for longer than 120 seconds - therefore I was not scalping hence all trades were legitimate and honoured your trading agreement.

2) I appreciate we do not live in a perfect world and system errors do occur. However, Bforex claim to be a professional organisation where technical errors must be kept to an absolute minimum. If you said to me that 1% of my trades were affected by technical errors in the system I would accept this considering humans and computers can and do make mistakes. For you to say all my trades were affected by technical system errors over a six month period is absurd. For every trade I placed with Bforex I received online trade confirmations, which neither I or Bforex ever disputed. Therefore, the trades were agreed on by both parties.

Every email I sent was ignored as I never received a response. I then tried to make contact via the online chat. As soon as I mentioned my name and account number I was immediately disconnected. This occurred on a number of occasions, such behaviour is totally unprofessional. I was therefore left with no alternative but to file a complaint with FPA.

I have not profited by scalping or technical errors. All trades were open for more than 120 seconds. It is impossible for all my trades to be affected by technical system errors.

Forex Peace Army is the no.1 independent, unbiased Forex review website. Your reputation will not be judged by one negative review but by the collecting rating you attain on this website. Unfortunately, your statistic claiming 99% of Bforex's clients are satisfied with your service is not reflected in the reviews.

2010-05-28 Scam Under Investigation
Bforex = SCAM
Bforex will temp you to make large deposits by offering huge bonuses. I used a breakout strategy to make good profits. If you are profitable and ask to withdraw money they will freeze your account. I was told I manipulated their platform - when I queried this I received no response.

I contacted my lawyer who required details of all my trades and the Broker's details. I contacted Bforex for their regulation license details - again - no reply.

Bottom line is if you make profits with Bforex, they will freeze your account once you ask for a withdrawal. You will not only lose your profits but also your deposit. Bforex is not a regulated broker, it is the biggest SCAM broker around.

FXGM and ForexCT are the same company - they will also deny you withdrawing profits, but you might have a chance receiving compensation from FSAASICCYSEC because FXGM and ForexCT are regulated.

عرض البوم صور miloud  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:44 PM
عضو جديد

FPA Scam Confirmation against BForex.com | Guilty Date of Post:2010-08-26
Review:2010-10-13 The FPA Scam Investigations Committee has confirmed this complaint.

I would like to respond to the two points you mentioned implying my trades were illegitimate:

1) Your terms and conditions define scalping as the following:

Any transaction closed within 120 seconds from opening time shall be regarded as "Scalping".

I respect your definition of scalping and have honoured this during all my trades placed with all Bforex companies. All my trades have been open for longer than 120 seconds - therefore I was not scalping hence all trades were legitimate and honoured your trading agreement.

2) I appreciate we do not live in a perfect world and system errors do occur. However, Bforex claim to be a professional organisation where technical errors must be kept to an absolute minimum. If you said to me that 1% of my trades were affected by technical errors in the system I would accept this considering humans and computers can and do make mistakes. For you to say all my trades were affected by technical system errors over a six month period is absurd. For every trade I placed with Bforex I received online trade confirmations, which neither I or Bforex ever disputed. Therefore, the trades were agreed on by both parties.

Every email I sent was ignored as I never received a response. I then tried to make contact via the online chat. As soon as I mentioned my name and account number I was immediately disconnected. This occurred on a number of occasions, such behaviour is totally unprofessional. I was therefore left with no alternative but to file a complaint with FPA.

I have not profited by scalping or technical errors. All trades were open for more than 120 seconds. It is impossible for all my trades to be affected by technical system errors.

Forex Peace Army is the no.1 independent, unbiased Forex review website. Your reputation will not be judged by one negative review but by the collecting rating you attain on this website. Unfortunately, your statistic claiming 99% of Bforex's clients are satisfied with your service is not reflected in the reviews.

2010-05-28 Scam Under Investigation
Bforex = SCAM
Bforex will temp you to make large deposits by offering huge bonuses. I used a breakout strategy to make good profits. If you are profitable and ask to withdraw money they will freeze your account. I was told I manipulated their platform - when I queried this I received no response.

I contacted my lawyer who required details of all my trades and the Broker's details. I contacted Bforex for their regulation license details - again - no reply.

Bottom line is if you make profits with Bforex, they will freeze your account once you ask for a withdrawal. You will not only lose your profits but also your deposit. Bforex is not a regulated broker, it is the biggest SCAM broker around.

FXGM and ForexCT are the same company - they will also deny you withdrawing profits, but you might have a chance receiving compensation from FSAASICCYSEC because FXGM and ForexCT are regulated.

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:47 PM   المشاركة رقم: 5
الكاتب
ايمن عبدو
عضو نشيط

البيانات
رقم العضوية: 4465
المشاركات: 412
بمعدل : 0.09 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ايمن عبدو غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

شكرا اخى العزيز

عرض البوم صور ايمن عبدو  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:47 PM
ايمن عبدو ايمن عبدو غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

شكرا اخى العزيز

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:51 PM   المشاركة رقم: 6
الكاتب
Herr.Omar
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية Herr.Omar

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2011
رقم العضوية: 3894
المشاركات: 3,131
بمعدل : 0.66 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Herr.Omar غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

شاكر علي التحذير

التوقيع

سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

عرض البوم صور Herr.Omar  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:51 PM
Herr.Omar Herr.Omar غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

شاكر علي التحذير

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:52 PM   المشاركة رقم: 7
الكاتب
ابراهيم امين
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية ابراهيم امين

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
رقم العضوية: 81
العمر: 39
المشاركات: 3,266
بمعدل : 0.64 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
ابراهيم امين غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

شكرا على التحذير يا باشا

التوقيع

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بالتوفيق للمنتخب الانجليزى

عرض البوم صور ابراهيم امين  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 22-07-2011, 10:52 PM
ابراهيم امين ابراهيم امين غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

شكرا على التحذير يا باشا

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-07-2011, 10:38 PM   المشاركة رقم: 8
الكاتب
د/محمد حسام
عضو فعال
الصورة الرمزية د/محمد حسام

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Jun 2010
رقم العضوية: 343
العمر: 45
المشاركات: 648
بمعدل : 0.13 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
د/محمد حسام غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

جزاك الله خيرا اخي علي التحذير

التوقيع

(فقلت استغفروا ربكم انه كان غفارا يرسل السماء عليكم مدرارا ويمددكم باموال وبنين ويجعل لكم جنات ويجعل لكم انهارا)صدق الله العظيم

(اللهم انت ربي لا اله الا انت خلقتني وانا عبدك وانا علي عهدك ووعدك ما استطعت اعوذ بك من شر ما صنعت ابوء لك بنعمتك علي وابوء بذنبي فاغفرلي فانه لا يغفر الذنوب الا انت)

(اللهم اني اعوذ بك من الهم والحزن واعوذ بك من العجز والكسل واعوذ بك من الجبن والبخل واعوذ بك من غلبة الدين وقهر الرجال)

عرض البوم صور د/محمد حسام  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 23-07-2011, 10:38 PM
د/محمد حسام د/محمد حسام غير متواجد حالياً
عضو فعال

جزاك الله خيرا اخي علي التحذير

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-07-2011, 09:30 AM   المشاركة رقم: 9
الكاتب
م.أحمد مقدادي
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية م.أحمد مقدادي

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
رقم العضوية: 244
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 8,400
بمعدل : 1.65 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
م.أحمد مقدادي غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

اهلا يا باشا
معاك ان شاء الله
بس ياريت يكون فيه ادلة على الكلام

التوقيع

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلاَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ}

عذراً .. نيوتـــــــن
محبـة الرحمن هي التي تجذبنآ

عذراً .. ديكارت
ٵنـآ مسلم إذاً ٵنآ موجود
عذراً .. دآفنشي
الفتآة المسلمـۃ ٵجمل من الموناليزآ

عذراً .. ٵديسوُن !
القرآن الگريم هو مصبآح العآلم

عذراً .. ٵفلٱطوٌن !
المدينـۃ المنورة هي المدينـۃ الفآضلـة

عذراً .. رومآ
گل الطرق تؤدي إلى مكه

المعرف السابق: مافيا الفوركس

عرض البوم صور م.أحمد مقدادي  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24-07-2011, 09:30 AM
م.أحمد مقدادي م.أحمد مقدادي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

اهلا يا باشا
معاك ان شاء الله
بس ياريت يكون فيه ادلة على الكلام

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
المنتدى, الموقر, النصابة, الفوركس, ساعرفكم, شركات

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 12:29 AM

جميع الحقوق محفوظة الى اف اكس ارابيا www.fx-arabia.com

تحذير المخاطرة

التجارة بالعملات الأجنبية تتضمن علي قدر كبير من المخاطر ومن الممكن ألا تكون مناسبة لجميع المضاربين, إستعمال الرافعة المالية في التجاره يزيد من إحتمالات الخطورة و التعرض للخساره, عليك التأكد من قدرتك العلمية و الشخصية على التداول.

تنبيه هام

موقع اف اكس ارابيا هو موقع تعليمي خالص يهدف الي توعية المستثمر العربي مبادئ الاستثمار و التداول الناجح ولا يتحصل علي اي اموال مقابل ذلك ولا يقوم بادارة محافظ مالية وان ادارة الموقع غير مسؤولة عن اي استغلال من قبل اي شخص لاسمها وتحذر من ذلك.

اتصل بنا

البريد الإلكتروني للدعم الفنى : support@fx-arabia.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة اف اكس ارابيا – احدى مواقع Inwestopedia Sp. Z O.O. للاستشارات و التدريب – جمهورية بولندا الإتحادية.