FX-Arabia

جديد المواضيع

الملاحظات

منتدى تعليم الفوركس يحتوى المنتدى التعليمى على العديد من المراجع و الكتب و المؤلفات التى تساهم فى تعليم المضاربين اصول و فنون تداول العملات (الفوركس) منتدى الفوركس ، المواد التعليمية ل سوق الفوركس ، دروس ، تحيلي رقمى ، كتب ، مقالات تعليمية ، دورات فوركس مجانية ، تعليم تحليل فني ، تحليل اساسي ، موجات اليوت ، فيبوناتشي ، تعليم فوركس ، برامج التداول ، تعليم الفوركس بالفيديو ، شروحات . تعلم الفوركس , تعليم الفوركس , فيديو فوركس , افضل دورة فوركس , دورة فوركس مجانية , دورة فوركس , ربح فوركس , استراتيجية فوركس , فيديو فوركس تعليمى , فيديو فوركس و الكثير.

Forex ForexMentor Top 20 Killer Trader Mistakes

منتدى تعليم الفوركس

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 26-05-2011, 09:47 AM   المشاركة رقم: 1
الكاتب
nadmondo
عضو نشيط
الصورة الرمزية nadmondo

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2011
رقم العضوية: 3466
العمر: 49
المشاركات: 421
بمعدل : 0.09 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
nadmondo غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المنتدى : منتدى تعليم الفوركس
افتراضي Forex ForexMentor Top 20 Killer Trader Mistakes

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
English | .SWF | 68MB
Genre: Forex

Dear Trader,
Having personally coached thousands of traders over the past few years in trading the forex markets, I witnessed habits of both the successful and the unsuccessful traders from up close. It is crystal clear to me that the differences between the two groups does NOT come down to market knowledge, or technical or analytical skills. Almost everyone I’ve ever worked with is quite capable of learning technical tools, and basic fundamental analysis.
Learning more technical tools or diving deeper into the fundamentals or forever buying shiny new trading systems will almost NEVER produce better results. I’ve seen great analysts lose their entire accounts (more than once), and I’ve seen people with very simple approaches go on to trade for a living, without having nearly the analytical skills of the former group.

At Forexmentor, we teach the same methods and techniques to everyone, so why do some traders survive and others don't? Here is the differentiating factor:

Successful traders are acutely aware of the killer mistakes that will sabotage their trading results. They know how to effectively deal with them on a daily basis. It’s part of what they do. On the contrary, this is not part of what the losing group does.

I’ve seen this behavior over and over. The winners think differently, and their attitude is different!

The good news is that it can be changed! You can control every single one of these mistakes! Can you imagine the impact this would have on your trading results? What I’ve put together is NOT another trading system. Rather, it’s the “brain” stuff, the correct thinking that is absolutely critical. To put it bluntly, if you are constantly making these mistakes, and you continue to do so, you will not make it in the trading business.

So why a course on mistakes?

Very simply, this course is designed for anyone who is still struggling to get their trading results off the ground. It doesn't matter where you're at now. What matters is, where are you going to go from here? If you're not successful yet, then something has to change in you in order to change what you are now getting. Make sense?

In the course you will learn to think the way the winners think, and how to avoid the mistakes that the unsuccessful traders continually make. Here's just a small sampling of the kinds of topics that will be covered in detail:

1. Flawed Expectations! What exactly do you expect from trading? What have you heard that shapes your beliefs? Are they realistic, or do you even know? How can you get a better handle on what to expect so that you are more aligned with the reality of your particular situation? You will here an interview with a top trader, telling you what he went through before really making it!

2. Lack of a Consistent Approach! Boy is this a biggie! Can you honestly look in the mirror and say that you have a solid, consistent approach that you use? Or do you have a habit of latching on to the latest, greatest system that comes along? What the heck do you have to do to get off that train? You'll hear 3 separate interviews on this one from traders who have really figured this out and ridded themselves of this terrible habit.

3. Over-Complication! Are you to the point that you are just plain old confused? Nothing seems to make sense anymore? Trading should be simple, and not an overwhelming process! We'll talk about what to do for this problem and you'll hear from 3 people how simplifying made a huge difference to them. I meet with a lot of skepticism from traders when I show them how little they actually need on their screens.

These are just a few samplings to give you an idea as to the kinds of content you'll be getting in this course. I will walk you through the mistakes one by one and show you how to overcome them. I will use real examples from real traders who have been able to overcome these mistakes and go on to enjoy consistent success.

More info:
_http://www.forexmentor.com/topmistakes/

http://hotfile.com/dl/81149854/592010a/ForexMentor_Top20KillerMistakes.rar.html

http://www.fileserve.com/file/pacgGtF/ForexMentor_Top20KillerMistakes.rar

http://www.filesonic.com/file/425823201/ForexMentor_Top20KillerMistakes.rar

و بالتوفيق للجميع..............نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عرض البوم صور nadmondo  
رد مع اقتباس

قديم 26-05-2011, 09:47 AM
nadmondo nadmondo غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط
افتراضي Forex ForexMentor Top 20 Killer Trader Mistakes

English | .SWF | 68MB
Genre: Forex

Dear Trader,
Having personally coached thousands of traders over the past few years in trading the forex markets, I witnessed habits of both the successful and the unsuccessful traders from up close. It is crystal clear to me that the differences between the two groups does NOT come down to market knowledge, or technical or analytical skills. Almost everyone I’ve ever worked with is quite capable of learning technical tools, and basic fundamental analysis.
Learning more technical tools or diving deeper into the fundamentals or forever buying shiny new trading systems will almost NEVER produce better results. I’ve seen great analysts lose their entire accounts (more than once), and I’ve seen people with very simple approaches go on to trade for a living, without having nearly the analytical skills of the former group.

At Forexmentor, we teach the same methods and techniques to everyone, so why do some traders survive and others don't? Here is the differentiating factor:

Successful traders are acutely aware of the killer mistakes that will sabotage their trading results. They know how to effectively deal with them on a daily basis. It’s part of what they do. On the contrary, this is not part of what the losing group does.

I’ve seen this behavior over and over. The winners think differently, and their attitude is different!

The good news is that it can be changed! You can control every single one of these mistakes! Can you imagine the impact this would have on your trading results? What I’ve put together is NOT another trading system. Rather, it’s the “brain” stuff, the correct thinking that is absolutely critical. To put it bluntly, if you are constantly making these mistakes, and you continue to do so, you will not make it in the trading business.

So why a course on mistakes?

Very simply, this course is designed for anyone who is still struggling to get their trading results off the ground. It doesn't matter where you're at now. What matters is, where are you going to go from here? If you're not successful yet, then something has to change in you in order to change what you are now getting. Make sense?

In the course you will learn to think the way the winners think, and how to avoid the mistakes that the unsuccessful traders continually make. Here's just a small sampling of the kinds of topics that will be covered in detail:

1. Flawed Expectations! What exactly do you expect from trading? What have you heard that shapes your beliefs? Are they realistic, or do you even know? How can you get a better handle on what to expect so that you are more aligned with the reality of your particular situation? You will here an interview with a top trader, telling you what he went through before really making it!

2. Lack of a Consistent Approach! Boy is this a biggie! Can you honestly look in the mirror and say that you have a solid, consistent approach that you use? Or do you have a habit of latching on to the latest, greatest system that comes along? What the heck do you have to do to get off that train? You'll hear 3 separate interviews on this one from traders who have really figured this out and ridded themselves of this terrible habit.

3. Over-Complication! Are you to the point that you are just plain old confused? Nothing seems to make sense anymore? Trading should be simple, and not an overwhelming process! We'll talk about what to do for this problem and you'll hear from 3 people how simplifying made a huge difference to them. I meet with a lot of skepticism from traders when I show them how little they actually need on their screens.

These are just a few samplings to give you an idea as to the kinds of content you'll be getting in this course. I will walk you through the mistakes one by one and show you how to overcome them. I will use real examples from real traders who have been able to overcome these mistakes and go on to enjoy consistent success.

More info:
_http://www.forexmentor.com/topmistakes/

http://hotfile.com/dl/81149854/592010a/ForexMentor_Top20KillerMistakes.rar.html

http://www.fileserve.com/file/pacgGtF/ForexMentor_Top20KillerMistakes.rar

http://www.filesonic.com/file/425823201/ForexMentor_Top20KillerMistakes.rar

و بالتوفيق للجميع..............نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس

قديم 26-05-2011, 10:35 AM   المشاركة رقم: 2
الكاتب
Dr_aHmaaaaaD
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية Dr_aHmaaaaaD

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
رقم العضوية: 170
الدولة: ام الدنيا
المشاركات: 4,363
بمعدل : 0.86 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
Dr_aHmaaaaaD غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

كاتب الموضوع : nadmondo المنتدى : منتدى تعليم الفوركس
افتراضي رد: Forex ForexMentor Top 20 Killer Trader Mistakes

تسلم يا جميل

التوقيع

نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلةنقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عرض البوم صور Dr_aHmaaaaaD  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-05-2011, 10:35 AM
Dr_aHmaaaaaD Dr_aHmaaaaaD غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

تسلم يا جميل

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-05-2011, 09:12 PM   المشاركة رقم: 3
الكاتب
م.أحمد مقدادي
عضو ذهبى
الصورة الرمزية م.أحمد مقدادي

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: May 2010
رقم العضوية: 244
الدولة: الأردن
المشاركات: 8,400
بمعدل : 1.65 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
م.أحمد مقدادي غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

شكرا سراج حبيبي
تسلم ايدك

التوقيع

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
{يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ اسْتَعِينُواْ بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلاَةِ إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ}

عذراً .. نيوتـــــــن
محبـة الرحمن هي التي تجذبنآ

عذراً .. ديكارت
ٵنـآ مسلم إذاً ٵنآ موجود
عذراً .. دآفنشي
الفتآة المسلمـۃ ٵجمل من الموناليزآ

عذراً .. ٵديسوُن !
القرآن الگريم هو مصبآح العآلم

عذراً .. ٵفلٱطوٌن !
المدينـۃ المنورة هي المدينـۃ الفآضلـة

عذراً .. رومآ
گل الطرق تؤدي إلى مكه

المعرف السابق: مافيا الفوركس

عرض البوم صور م.أحمد مقدادي  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 26-05-2011, 09:12 PM
م.أحمد مقدادي م.أحمد مقدادي غير متواجد حالياً
عضو ذهبى

شكرا سراج حبيبي
تسلم ايدك

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-05-2011, 01:28 AM   المشاركة رقم: 4
الكاتب
nadmondo
عضو نشيط
الصورة الرمزية nadmondo

البيانات
تاريخ التسجيل: Mar 2011
رقم العضوية: 3466
العمر: 49
المشاركات: 421
بمعدل : 0.09 يوميا

الإتصالات
الحالة:
nadmondo غير متواجد حالياً
وسائل الإتصال:

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dr_aHmaaaaaD نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
تسلم يا جميل
الله يسلمك.......وتعيش على التشجيع

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة م.أحمد مقدادي نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
شكرا سراج حبيبي
تسلم ايدك
يارب ابقى زيه........ياربنقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

عرض البوم صور nadmondo  
رد مع اقتباس
قديم 27-05-2011, 01:28 AM
nadmondo nadmondo غير متواجد حالياً
عضو نشيط

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة Dr_aHmaaaaaD نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
تسلم يا جميل
الله يسلمك.......وتعيش على التشجيع

المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة م.أحمد مقدادي نقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة
شكرا سراج حبيبي
تسلم ايدك
يارب ابقى زيه........ياربنقره لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة رد

مواقع النشر (المفضلة)

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
forex, forexmentor, killer, mistakes, trader

تعليمات المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code is متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الساعة الآن 07:35 PM

جميع الحقوق محفوظة الى اف اكس ارابيا www.fx-arabia.com

تحذير المخاطرة

التجارة بالعملات الأجنبية تتضمن علي قدر كبير من المخاطر ومن الممكن ألا تكون مناسبة لجميع المضاربين, إستعمال الرافعة المالية في التجاره يزيد من إحتمالات الخطورة و التعرض للخساره, عليك التأكد من قدرتك العلمية و الشخصية على التداول.

تنبيه هام

موقع اف اكس ارابيا هو موقع تعليمي خالص يهدف الي توعية المستثمر العربي مبادئ الاستثمار و التداول الناجح ولا يتحصل علي اي اموال مقابل ذلك ولا يقوم بادارة محافظ مالية وان ادارة الموقع غير مسؤولة عن اي استغلال من قبل اي شخص لاسمها وتحذر من ذلك.

اتصل بنا

البريد الإلكتروني للدعم الفنى : support@fx-arabia.com
جميع الحقوق محفوظة اف اكس ارابيا – احدى مواقع Inwestopedia Sp. Z O.O. للاستشارات و التدريب – جمهورية بولندا الإتحادية.